Many people need a hair growth direction and information on growing their hair in a healthy way.
1. Make sure you condition your scalp with an all natural conditioner and massage it for circulation.
2. Follow a high protein diet along with vitamin E and D to increase your hair growth.
3. Brush your hair starting from the ends and working your way toward the root. Also get the ends trimmed to get rid of split ends and damage. You can also hold your head upside down for about 20-30 seconds a day to promote hair growth by awakening the hair follicles.
4. Eat lots of leafy green vegetables and add protein to your diet; a good example of this is soy products like tofu. A wide variety of beans contain protein as well as meats and eggs. Drink lots of water and stay away from drugs and alcohol; try to stick to a healthy diet instead.
5. Do not brush wet hair! If you have noticed damage from coloring or perming, use a good conditioner to help bring back moisture to your hair. If you blow dry your hair, use a heat protection product to prevent damage.
6. To make your hair grow faster try using a tried and tested hair oil. A good one will stimulate the growth of your tresses as well as help induce blood flow to the scalp
7. Some hairstylists recommend taking prenatal vitamins to promote hair growth. Some have noticed their hair has grown as fast as 2 inches in 3 months instead of taking 4 months.
8. Wash your hair at least once a week, every week and avoid putting too many chemicals on it. At night wrap your hair in a silk scarf to avoid pulling and damage during the night.
9. Use a good conditioner when you wash your hair and don’t buy on the cheap. Add niacin and other vitamins to your daily diet for hair growth acceleration. Get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks to cut off dead ends and keep it looking neat.
If you do just a few of these tricks you will be heading in the right hair growth direction.
It is easy to meet the body’s requirements for these by taking multivitamins often. It could take several months to notice a change or results, but don’t give up you will see them. If you use any of these hair growth aids on a regular basis, you will notice the results. However, these are not very fast results, so be quite patient. Magic seldom happens when it concerns hair growth. So, our advice is to follow these tips and you will surely succeed.
Good luck with your hair growth!
Hair is a very essential part in our appearance. That’s why no wonder that many of us, especially women, want to have luxuriant hair. But lots of people face the problem of slow hair growth. Those people are recommended to check out this home remedies for hair growth site – this is the right place on the Internet to learn how to make your hair grow faster and get many info about grow hair faster issue.
And remember that we live in the world of high online technologies. It would be intelligent to avail oneself of the online network to look for anything on the best terms available on the market. Search engines, social networks, blogs and forums – all this will help you make a decision on many issues.