The skin is an ever-changing organ that contains lots of specialized cells and structures. The skin functions as a protecting barrier that interfaces with a sometimes-hostile environment. It is also very involved in maintaining the proper temperature for the body to function well. It gathers sensory information from the natural environment, and plays an dynamic role in the immune system protecting us from illness. Understanding how the skin can function in these many ways starts with understanding the structure of the 3 layers of skin – the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue.
People have 3 major skin layers:
1. The epidermis is the outermost jacket of the skin and it gives a weatherproof barrier.
2. The dermis is below the epidermis and it cushions the body from stress and strain.
3. The Hypodermis is under the dermis and is responsible for associated muscle tissue, bone, and skin.
Yet, the first layer (the epidermis) has five layers, so that brings the total up to seven.
Emu Oil for Skin
Emu Oil is very good for our skin. Pure Emu Oil and Emu oil skin care products are now used all over the world to treat and relieve countless skin ailments, and to nourish and moisturise the skin. There are many components that make Emu oil good for the skin –
* A natural Anti – Inflammatory – Pure Emu oil can relieve pain related to inflammation
* Omega 3 6 & 9 – Omega 3 6 & 9 are very healthy for the skin and body, Emu Oil contains all these essential fatty acids
* Highly Penetrating – Using emu oil products will ensure that your skin absorbs all the nutrients
* A Carrier Oil – Emu Oil will carry other nourishing ingredients into the skin.
* A Skin Healer – Promotes the growth of new healthy skin.
* Hypo-Allergenic – Pure Emu Oil is safe for sensitive skin, even baby skin.
* Non – Comedogenic – Does not clog pores, ideal for acne sufferers.
* Hyper-Oxygenated – Pure Emu Oil helps draws the blood supply through the applied areas, increasing circulation. This makes it ideal for Skin Care and Hair Care products.
* Anti Bacterial – Pure Emu Oil is naturally anti bacterial, ideal for people with skin rashes, insect bites or infections.
Omega 3 for the Skin
Omega-3 Fatty Acids are necessary for healthy skin, Omega 3 can assist – Dry, inflamed skin or skin that suffers from the frequent appearance of pimples or blackheads can benefit from supplementing with essential fatty acids (EFAs), especially omega-3s. EFAs (essential fatty acids) are responsible for skin repair and moisture content, and overall versatility of our skin. Though as the body can’t create its own EFAs, they must be provided through our diet and skin care products.
Emu Oil contains a rich source of Omega 3.
Emuse products are based on Pure Emu Oil for Skin, combined with natural and organic ingredients – http://www.emuseproducts.com
Readers that are looking for more information about the topic of lose weight fast, then please visit the web site that is mentioned right in this line.