When buying weave extensions it is important to remember that beauty product prices can vary considerably and can range from a typical week’s wages to unbelievably cheap and cheerful. If you are new to buying long hair extensions it can be a confusing endeavour purchasing your new wefts, clip-ins or tips. It can be very difficult to decipher exactly what it is you are paying for if you do not have a good weave-ologist or trusted advisor who can advise you.
Below is a guideline on what to consider when purchasing hair extensions online and on the high-street. Most important to remember is that like all products they come in a variety of qualities. In the market you will find the Gucci of weave hair and then there will be the cut-price equivalent. It is worth remembering with weaving hair extensions you will need to be vigilant to know exactly what you pay for.
1. Weaving hair extensions are determined by their source. In the marketplace natural products are affected by a number of factors. Human hair can be sourced from India (a big producer), Asia (China and Malaysia), Brazil (very rare) and Europe (Russia). Although the source of the hair might be any of the above the actual production of the hair wefts, tips or clip-ins may actually take place in another place. For example a lot of Indian hair is bought by Chinese companies to produce various types of extensions.
2. Hair extension prices are determined by their quality. As with any product there are various quality levels. Firstly, hair extensions are either human hair, synthetic hair, or sometimes even a mixture of both and in some circumstances very unscrupulous suppliers will even mix horse hair! Human hair extensions and weaves are more expensive then synthetic hair. This is because of the process of collecting the hair, treating it and colouring it. There are a number of hair extension brands which produce both natural 100% human hair extensions and synthetic extensions and weaves in the same facility so be careful when making your selection.
Additionally, within the human hair band extensions hair is also categorised as either Remy hair or non-Remy; Virgin Remy hair and non-Virgin Remy hair. Remy hair is cuticle aligned hair (that means the hair is all running in the same direction). Because Remy hair is less prone to tangle and matt the end result is significantly better looking hair extensions. Virgin hair is hair which has not been processed in any way.
3. Weave hair prices are also determined by their length. It is logical that 30” of human hair is not as easy to grow as 10”. Weaving hair extensions wefts, tips and clip-ins are therefore also determined by the length of the hair that you purchase.
4. Weave hair extensions are also determined by the supply chain. As in the example above where Indian and Malaysian hair is bought by Chinese manufacturers and developed into wefts and hair pieces and then sold globally as various brands. If there is a long supply chain then the goods will tend to be more expensive as they cross various international borders thus incurring additional levies, all of which will be passed onto the end-user.
5. Weaving hair extensions prices are also determined by their durability and benefits. Human hair may last longer (even up to 1 year) if maintained and treated well. This quality product will obviously cost more on the outset but will prove better value for money in the longer term.
6. Fashion and hairstyle trends will always influence supply and demand for hairpieces and therefore, affect the prices. If a particular colour, length, texture is in demand but hard to supply then it will be sold at a higher price.
7. Weave on hair prices are also determined by the amount of money marketing departments deem should be spent on a particular brand to promote it. In many larger brands will have larger budgets and therefore spend considerably more on marketing than smaller companies. The cost will, however, invariably be recouped from the end user.
A final point to remember when purchasing your hair extensions is the level of customer service you want from your supplier. As a personal beauty / fashion item weave hair extensions should come with a high level of customer service from suppliers who truly care about your beauty ideals and needs. Finding suppliers who are willing to take the time to answer your questions and respond to your needs should be a the top of your priorities.
For more on weave on hair prices by Remy Hair Boutique see weave hair prices by Remy Hair Boutique.
Fetch important tips about one week marketing review – please read this web site. The times have come when proper information is really within your reach, use this chance.