Growing thick and healthy hair is not an easy task. Indeed, there is no magic and hair does not grow overnight. Here are some ways you can achieve the most length possible in the shortest amount of time.
1. First, have your hair trimmed by a professional hairdresser. Having at least a half an inch taken off will improve the overall look of your hair and allow you to grow it sooner.
2. Wear your hair in protective styles like French rolls, buns and any styles that are updos. Do this every day without fail and this will protect your hair ends from sun and wind damage.
3. Put down the curling iron, blow dryer and flat iron. You need to eliminate all heat styling if you want your hair to grow. In fact, heat is a main cause of thinning hair in women.
4. Moisturize the ends of your hair on a daily basis. Use an oil or lotion like jojoba or even a leave in conditioner.
5. Keep your hair moisturized by using a conditioner twice a week and a protein conditioner once a month. This will help keep your hair healthy and strong.
6. Be gentle with your hair. Take your time combing, de-tangling and brushing it. When styling do not pull at your roots.
7. Once you have styled your hair, leave it alone and don’t play with it. Fussing with your hair will only make your hair dry and brittle.
8. Wear protective coverings on your hair like silk or satin when you go to bed. If you don’t wish to wear covering, then sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase. This helps keep your hair from tangling.
9. Check your nutrition to make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and take a multivitamin to increase your vitamin intake. Protein is another must have in your diet.
10. Do not use shampoos with large amount of chemicals in them. This is dangerous for your hair as you may lose even what you have.
Bear in mind growing your hair will not happen overnight. It takes time and commitment as well as effort to get long hair. Even if you find that as a woman you have thinning hair, you can help more to grow by following these simple steps.
It should be mentioned that some hair growth products are extremely harmful. Thus, you have to check for reviews before buying a hair growth product. The best option is to ask friends or look for reviews online. There are web sites and forums where people discuss various methods to grow thick, long and healthy hair. Be patient and persistent, and you will achieve results.
Hair is a very significant part in appearance of all people. That’s why it comes as no surprise that many of us, especially women, are eager to have luxuriant hair. But lots of people experience the problem of slow hair growth. Those people are advised to go to this hair grow site – this is the very place on the Internet to learn how to make hair grow faster and get many info related to grow hair faster issue.
And keep in mind that our world is the world of modern Internet technologies. It would be intelligent to make use of the Internet network to find anything on the best terms available on the market. Search engines, social networks, blogs and forums – all this will assist you to make a decision on many issues.